- General Details
- Technical info
– Digital display
– Auto on function
– High accuracy of messurement in mm
– Zero function
– ft/in/cm unit conversion
– Hold function
– 3m digital ruler function
– 2-memory function
– Auto backlighting display
– Automatic measurement of cut and fill-up amount
– Low power used by CPU for longer lasting battery
– Readable heights : 1.3~3.00m
– Power supply / battery life : 4 x AA, 3,000hrs
– Accuracy : ±1mm
– Weight w / o batteries : 1.652Kg
– Size : L1300 x W10 x D10mm
SD-300 KEY FEATURES
Hold : Press HOLD button and current measurement will be fixed on the display.
Zero : REZERO button enables the user to set measurement to Zero from the current or last measurement.
M1/M2 : By pressing M1/M2, user can retain measurement.
Unit : UNIT button allows the user to change units.
– Press the Hold button and current measurement will appear. The number stays on the display even if the user moves or uses the Staff.
– LCD display blinks when the measurement is put on hold button. Press once again to go back.
ZERO(SETTING A STARTING POINT AT CERTAIN MEASUREMENT)
– Zero button enables the user to set measurement to Zero from current measurement.
(SD-300 will automatically measure how much to dig or fill-up ground once the Zero function is set)
– Press the button for 1 seconds to go back to current measurement.
M1 / M2(DUAL MEMORY)
– Press M1 or M2 button for 1second to save measurement.
– Press the button once again to bring back memory.
– This allows the user to change units to ft/in/cm.
– Press the button for 1 seconds and the unit will automatically change to new unit set by the user.